This is a healthy lifestyle blog.
I do not claim to be a doctor, nutritionist, or anything of that nature.
This is merely a self help blog for myself and my friends, (and your friends) to follow for tips and motivation on losing weight, staying fit, exercising, etc.
My Dearest followers, friends and family…
I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart. I haven’t posted anything new in weeks. (maybe months? arg)
I have gained back all the weight I lost during weight watchers. I’m not sure what happened. Point is, I need to get back on that horse and try again. Because I want this. I need this. If anyone has words of encouragement, tips for staying fit an healthy with and EXTREMELY busy schedule, and maybe some things to help motivate my super lazy self. Having this blog to keep me motivated just isn’t enough. Anyway I think I’m rambling. I will post new stuff really soon, promise! ^_^
Love you all, and thanks in advance!!!
you CAN do this
30 Day Shred:
Ripped in 30:
6 Week 6 Pack:
The Biggest Loser:
Tone It Up:
Dashama Sun Salutations video
Dashama Sun Salutations 2 video
Dashama Hip Stretches
Tara Stiles Bend It Like Tara video (my favorite stretching video)
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Plus 45 minute video
exercisetv.tv Beginner Yoga 20 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Sculpt 30 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Fusion 45 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Hurts So Good Power Yoga 95 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Blissed Flow Yoga 90 minute (love love love this one!)
Weight Watcher’s Shepherd’s Pie
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 medium carrots (diced)
- 2 medium celery ribs, diced
- 1 lb uncooked ground turkey breast (or morningstar farms recipe crumbles)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups canned chicken broth or 2 cups beef broth (or vegetable for vegan)
Six servings, 275 Calories each
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and pour in enough water to cover potatoes. Set pan over high heat and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain potatoes, transfer to a large bowl and add sour cream and margarine; mash until smooth, season to taste with salt and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, carrots and celery; cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add turkey and cook until browned, breaking up the meat as it cooks, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Add broth and bring to a simmer; simmer until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer turkey mixture to a 9-inch, deep-dish pie plate. Spread mashed potatoes over top and using the back of a spoon, make decorative swirls over the top.
- Bake until potatoes are golden, about 30 minutes.
- Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
i think im gonna make this for dinner wednesday.
your Monday goals <3
i WILL do this today!! (didn’t have a big breakfast though, apple, a handful of cashews & green tea)
Green Smoothie - 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup kale, 1 pear, 1 ½ cup of orange juice, and 1 frozen banana.
Chocolate Peanut Butter – 2 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 TBL peanut butter, ½ banana, 1 cup almond milk, ice. 320 calories total.
Mango Ginger — 2 cups frozen Mango, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 banana, ¼ cup chopped ginger, squeeze of lime, yogurt.
Strawberry Date — 1 date, 1 ½ cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup almond milk. Optional: 1 scoop protein powder or 1 TBL of flaxseed oil.
reblog if you truly think everyone is beautiful. no matter what.